Rabu, 01 November 2017

My Best Friend

 
Source: Youtube.com

Everyone must have a friend, not my exception. For that in my post this time. I will tell my friends to my blog readers. My best friend's name is Syarianto. I call him Aan. I knew her when I was in elementary school and it happened that our house was not too far away. But when we were in elementary school, we were different from school because I was not accepted in the same school with him. Continued when junior high school, me and her school in the same school. When junior high school, we are always in the same class. Many silly things that we do together, which if in the recall is quite embarrassing. Starting from picking up sugarcane, sweet potatoes and anything else we can eat. And of course we do not know who it belongs to. When we went to high school, we were still doing silly things but not being silly when we were in junior high school. And when we went to high school we started getting to know the game and we got to play some games together. Our favorite games of the time were Minecraft and Stronghold Crussader.
Until now the game is still my favorite game and fill my spare time. When high school, we're not in the same school. Because I'm in vocational high school and he's in high school. Currently we are in college and still in the first semester. And we college at a different university. He studied at a Universitas Jogjakarta geography education, and I was in Universitas Tanjungpura Pontianak majoring mechanical engineering.

Okay that is my story about my best friend. Thank you for reading my story.