Jumat, 24 November 2017

12 Hour Travelling Experience


Hello guys, in this post I will share my favorite traveling experience. My favorite traveling experience is when I visited the boundaries of Indonesia and Malaysia in Aruk, District Sambas. It takes 4 hours from my residence in Singkawang City. I was traveling during the Idul Fitri holiday in July 2017.

I went there with my friends on a motorcycle. You could say my travel experience is a tiring traveling, how not, we depart from Singkawang City at 6 am when we get there at around 10 am after that at 3 pm we went straight back to Singkawang City. Plus the road is damaged and extreme. It was my most exhausting and most exciting traveling experience.

At 6 am we departed from Singkawang City to Aruk, District Sambas. When traveling there is nothing of interest to me. Intermittent 3 hours later we began to enter the sub-district Sajingan Besar. From here already seen the towering hills. Then not long before you go through the hills. This hill road is quite interesting for me. Because the scenery is good. Left right seen a lot of trees and palm plantations are neatly arranged. When traveling this hill there is an accident a passenger bus that rolled over. Well indeed the way here many climbs and derivatives so maybe it's the cause. But we ignore it because there are already authorities and residents who helped evacuate.

A few moments later, we finally reached our destination, cross the border of Indonesia - Malaysia, Aruk. Yeaay. A long journey. Finally .. There in my opinion nothing is too exciting because it is just cross-border. There I went around to look around and also photographed the circumstances around. After traveling around I was curious and decided to search and get acquainted with tourists from abroad. After traveling around, I finally met the tourists ... Indonesian tourists from Malaysia .. yeah .. no foreign tourists at all here .. Due to the heavy disappointment I finally decided to go home. And finally we came home at 2 pm. 

After a long journey on the road suddenly rained heavily. This is where our adrenaline is tested. We did not decide to stop in because there was no shelter there. A black cloud of lightning strikes in a flash of lightning flashes under a violent rain. We move on. Although occasionally we almost fell off the motorcycle because the road is blistered and slippery. After a while on the journey finally the rain subsided. Then we continued the journey and finally on the 6pm I got home.