Sabtu, 16 Desember 2017

Dialogue Final Test

Image Source: www.google.com/search


A: Imran Ramadhan
B: Muhammad Ridho Sofyandi

Setting: In a cafe


A: Hey, are you ridho?
B: Yes, I'm ridho, who are you?
A: I'm imran, your college classmate, remember?
B: Ooh imran, I remember. Your face looks different
A: Haha, really?
B: yes. By the way, how are you bro?
A: I’m fine, and you?
B: Alhamdulillah I’m fine too. with whom you come here??
A: Just alone, long time didn't come here again
B: Yes that’s right, legend café.
A: Yeah, this café is my place to relax after class is over
B: By the way, you have time after this?
A: I guess no bro, why?
B: I'm hungry, let’s eat

A: Isn’t it here selling food?
B: Look, the food is gone?
A: Aah, you right. come on, i'm hungry too
B: Where do you want to eat?
A: It's up to you. I’ll follow you
B: What if we go to Kapuas restaurant?
A: Is it expensive? I just brought a little bit of money, because I have not payday, heehee
B: Just relax bro, the price is cheap. I used to review the place during college, did you forget. if your money is not enough, I'll treat you.
A: Okay then, but I was here with Gojek, can I go with you?
B: Okay okay. Come on.
A: Where is your motorcycle?
B: The black one there.
A: Hmm... it's a car not a motorcycle
B: Does anyone say that I'm here with a motorcycle?
A: Aah, you right. come on, i'm hungry too
B: Where do you want to eat?
A: It's up to you. I’ll follow you
B: What if we go to Kapuas restaurant?
A: Is it expensive? I just brought a little bit of money, because I have not payday, heehee
B: Just relax bro, the price is cheap. I used to review the place during college, did you forget. if your money is not enough, I'll treat you.
A: Okay then, but I was here with Gojek, can I go with you?
B: Okay okay. Come on.
A: Where is your motorcycle?
B: The black one there.
A: Hmm... it's a car not a motorcycle
B: Does anyone say that I'm here with a motorcycle?
A: No… heehee. wow, you have a car now
B: Alhamdulillah, not in vain I credit this car. Come in
A: Okay. by the way, this car is cool
B: Sure... because I got advice from uncle mobi.
B: We arrive
A: Wow, its crowded here
B: You know, weekend bro.
A: Yeah. it looks like we don’t get a seat
B: I think there's an empty seat, let's go there
A: Hey bro, what do you want to order?
B: Hmm... I will order rice with vegetables, fried chicken and chilli sauce, you?
A: Same,please...
B: Miss, I would order rice with vegetables, fried chicken, chili sauce and mineral water for two servings.
A: Is that okay, bro?
B: Okay
A: Nice view, we can see the Kapuas river from here
B: Absolutely, My choice is always the best
A: Hey bro, next week i'll go travelling. you want to join?
B: I want to join, but where are we going?
A: To the Air Putih Village in Kuburaya, About 3 hours to go there, and we will stay on my friend’s house
B: Did you ever go there before?
A: Yes, you know it?
B: Yes I know , because you ever share your travel experience on there at your blog
A: Aah, I forget
B: Hmm... by the way, what will we do there?
A We can do many things, such as climbing mountain, tracing in palm oil plantations, and others
A: Seems good, because we have not been hanging out for a long time. because we are already working
B: Yeah I know
A: Then, I go home first
B: how can you go home, you come here with me
A: That my driver has picked me up there
B: What the hell, you have a private driver...
A: I go first
B: Okay, becareful  bro, tell your driver, if there is a power pole, hit it.. haha
A: Okay bro... haha (Y)