Senin, 30 Oktober 2017

Review: Food Stalls On The Side of Kapuas River

Hi guys .. You surely know with Pontianak City ?? Yaps, a city known as the Equatorial City because it is passed by the equator line. In addition, the city of Pontianak has a river whose name is the Kapuas river. Kapuas river is the longest river in Kalimantan at once in Indonesia which has a length of 1.143km.


But do you know on the side of the Kapuas river there is a food stall? I don't know what the name of a food stall is, but I prefer to call it a Kapuas side food stall. Because the location is located on the side of the Kapuas river. So if you eat here can enjoy the beauty of Kapuas river. Here you can also see the boats passing by on the Kapuas river.

I feel less if I just explain the place, so I will also review how the taste of food in this place. Hmm roughly like this food. Hmm .. quite simple when viewed from the looks, with a simple side dish as well. Actually we can choose our own side dishes but I deliberately chose a simple side dish, to fit the contents of the wallet. I chose five kinds of side dishes consisting of fried chicken, sayur bening, sayur lodeh, bakwan and also sauce. After the meal I provide. I also took it to one of the tables. After that I decided to taste it.


The first I tasted was his white rice. Spoon by spoon finally rice into the stomach. Hmm tastes like rice in general. Maybe there is no extra spice when cooking rice. But soft rice so easy in chewing.Hmm for his rice ... not bad.
The second .. fried chicken. It tastes quite delicious .. hmm maybe because the concoction of its spices that fit and .. because I like fried chicken.
The third is sayur bening.hmm .. sayur bening..use 3 types of vegetables. cauliflower, mustard greens and carrots. Hmm .. It tastes good but maybe it will be more delicious if added shrimp.
The fourth .. sayur lodeh .. sayur lodeh consist of long beans and ? I do not know what vegetable name. For sayur lodeh this feels mediocre like sayur lodeh in general.
For bakwan and sauce, it's just plain nothing special from these two side dishes. And the last. Water. Hmm. The taste is like plain water.
After reviewing , the cost I spend for one portion of white rice with three kinds of side dishes plus one bakwan and sauce just 10K IDR. Hmm Quite cheap when compared with the restaurants in Pontianak. So this place is perfect for you who want to eat outside but the money just barely. Or you who want to eat alone accompanied by the breeze of the river Kapuas. So I think rather than eating in restaurants better than you eat here besides the price is cheaper, portions are also many.
Okay that is my review of one of the food stalls on the side of Kapuas river. Hopefully on another occasion I can review other food stalls in the city of Pontianak. ^^