Selasa, 10 Oktober 2017

My Dreams



Everyone must have a dream, not my exception. For that this time I will discuss about my dream in the next five years. Previously I tell my background while writing this article. I'm currently in college. I majored in mechanical engineering at the University of Tanjungpura. I chose mechanical engineering majors because to continue my education from vocational schools majoring in automotive. In addition, the reason I choose engineering majors is because of the great job opportunities. Because today many companies require engineering graduates to work on their premises. No exception in state-owned companies, such as PT PLN, PT DI, PT PAL, PT PINDAD, and others. For that after five years I hope to passed college and work in one of the state-owned companies. The reason I have a dream working in a state-owned company because work in one of the State-owned companies is very proud. Because the result of what we do is very useful for the state and society. For the future I hope to work in one of the state-owned companies and can provide new innovations. So the technology in our country can grow to follow the times. Certainly in reaching the dream is not easy and many obstacles faced. Therefore I will try my best to quickly graduate from college and get a satisfactory score. For the realize of my dream.

Image source: https://degette.house.gov/sites/degette.house.gov/files/featured_image/issues/dream.jpg