Rabu, 13 September 2017

All About Me


Hello guys. It's been 2 years since I wrote this blog, the last time I wrote this blog in 2015. In my first post in 2017 I'll discuss about myself. My name is Muhammad Ridho Sofyandi, you can call me Ridho. I was born in Singkawang on October 10, 1999, and by the time I wrote this article, I was 17 years old. Currently I live in Pontianak, Jalan Sepakat 2, Block D, No D88. I come from Singkawang City at Jalan Trisula No 15D. I'm the first child of 3 siblings. So I have two younger siblings, the first one is male and the second is female. My younger brother named Muhammad Reval Sofyandi, currently he is still attending junior high school. And my younger sister named Miranda Sofyandi, currently she is still attending elementary school. My father worked as a construction worker and my mother as a housewife.

I'm currently in college and I major in mechanical engineering at Tanjungpura University. The reason I'm majoring in mechanical engineering is because I was once a school in vocational school majoring in automotive and I want to continue my education to a higher level. In addition I want to be an engineer, because being an engineer is cool for me and also a decent salary.
For the future I hope there is no obstacle in my lecture and can graduate college on time, so as not to trouble the parents. My hope, after graduation I can work in industrial companies with a good position and a fairly large salary, so that I can funding the cost of education of my younger brother and my younger sister to college level in order to be better than me.

Okay enough until here an article about me, if there is a mistake in typing or translation, I apologize because I'm still learning. If you want to contact me, you can contact me via email riyandisite@gmail.com. Thank you^^